Pellissippi State proudly welcomes international students to our campuses. Find out more about our Online degree programs, Career programs, Transfer or University Parallel programs or Certificates to help you enroll at Pellissippi State. We also offer English as a Second Language Courses to help you develop writing, reading, grammar, speaking and listening skills.
Application deadlines are listed in the Academic Calendar in the current College Catalog.
2. Contact our International Admissions Specialist.
To ensure you have everything you need to get started on your path to success, you will need to contact our International Admissions Specialist, Patricia Higgins by email at email@example.com or phone at 865-539-7007.
3. Demonstrate English proficiency.
You can demonstrate English proficiency in a number of ways: through the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), proof of graduation from a U.S. high school, or proof of successful completion of a college-level English composition course. More information about English proficiency testing is available at www.pstcc.edu/international/english_testing.php.
4. Submit an official copy of your high school transcript, GED or other college transcript. Transcripts need to be submitted through an approved credential evaluation service.
5. Complete the Immigration Information Form.
6. Complete the I-20 Request Form.
7. Complete the Financial Support Form, along with the signature of your sponsor.
8. Submit a photocopy of the identification page and expiration date of your passport.
9. Submit proof of immunization. Also acquire from your health professional, and submit, a Certification of Freedom from Tuberculosis.
10. Tennessee state law requires all international students have health insurance.
A health insurance fee will be placed on your Pellissippi State account at the beginning of each semester unless you submit proof of alternate health insurance that covers you for the duration of your academic stay at Pellissippi State.
11. RSVP to attend a New Student Orientation at Pellissippi State. Be sure to select an International student session.
13. Confirm your attendance and pay any outstanding fees.