Student Life provides students opportunities to connect both inside and outside the classroom.
- Connect the Pieces is an incentive program to get students connected to resources, faculty and staff, and to other students.
- Social events: Fall Festivus, Game Night, Breakfast with Santa, Spring Fling, Pellapalooza and more.
- Educational/Service/Wellness: Constitution Day, World AIDS Day, Volunteer Resource Fair (vPod), Community Service trips, working with Women's Studies class to assist in the planning Women's History Month.
- Training: Club, Leadership, and RAD classes. RAD is a 12 hour self-defense course for women.
- Student Clubs
The Student Recreation Center offers students both in class and out of class instruction.
- A place to exercise, engage in sports, activities, and relieve stress.
- The chance to play intramural sports, such as basketball, volleyball, flag football, ping pong and more.
- A special fitness programs which includes aerobics, yoga, exercise with bands, etc.
- Workshops on nutrition, exercise, and health.
- Fit for Life (F4L), a program designed for students, faculty, and staff to exercise, eat right, and gather points for recognition.
Success SkillShops are designed to assist you to be your best in academics; career; personal wellness and leadership. The best students get connected to the people and resources that can get them off to the right start.
SkillShops will give you the tools and techniques that you can immediately apply to your life .
Once you have read over this section, please e-mail email@example.com with your name and phone number and you will be entered in a drawing for a Northface backpack or a $50 Gift Card to the college Bookstore.
>>NEXT: College Lingo
Pay Tuition and Fees
Where to go for help (Resource Guide)