How to Register Online
NEW STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR ADMISSION AND RETURNING STUDENTS
- All documentation must be received before any student can register for classes.
- A letter has been sent to you with instructions to obtain your user name and password for access to "myPellissippi," to check for any holds or missing documentation.
- Proceed to the steps for online registration below.
TO REGISTER AND CHECK FOR HOLDS ONLINE
Before you log in to myPellissippi for the first time, you must change your initial password.
TO CHECK HOLDS:
- Go to our homepage: http://www.pstcc.edu/. Click on the myPellissippi link at the top.
- First-time users: Change Your Password Here under Login button.
(Returning users: Your s_ username no longer works.) If you do not know your new myPellissippi user name and initial password or are having login problems, call the Helpdesk, (865) 694-6537.
- Log in using your new user name and new password (once you've changed it).
- Click Registration tab.
- Under Registration tools, select Registration Status.
- Select a term to see your registration status.
- Select View Holds to check on holds.
- Click again on Student, then Registration.
- Click on Class Search, then Select Term in which you want to enroll, then clickSubmit at bottom.
- Follow instructions at top to select classes, then click on Course Search at bottom.
- Click on the box at left of the course section you want, then Register or Add to Worksheet at bottom.
- Follow instructions to print your Student Detail Schedule.
- Click again on Student tab, select Student Account, then select Account Detail for Current Term to determine your fees. You will confirm your registration.
- Select Yes, I will attend or No, I will not be attending. If you select Yes, I will attend, you will be sent to a fee payment page. Payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or check is accepted on the Web. You may also pay at the Cashier's Office at any campus. If you select No, I will not be attending, your schedule will be dropped.
Failure to pay your fees will cause your schedule to be dropped.