Pellissippi Adult Learner Scholarship (PALS)
- Must be 24 or older.
- Must complete FAFSA.
- Priority given to students with an expected family contribution (EFC) of $3,800 or less. (Students with higher EFCs are welcome to apply; funds will be distributed as available.)
- Must qualify for in-state tuition.
- Must be a first-time freshman.
- Must enroll in at least 6 credit hours in the fall and spring semesters. (This scholarship does not apply to summer semesters.)
- Must maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- Must maintain good satisfactory academic progress (SAP) as defined by the Department of Education.
- Must submit a degree plan completed with an advisor prior to awarding of funds. Please submit degree plan to Gayle Wood, Director of Access and Diversity, in GN 162A on the Hardin Valley Campus.
- Priority deadline is July 15.
- Last dollar—after all federal and state aid has been applied.
- Scholarship covers tuition and mandatory fees.
- Scholarship does not cover special course fees such as fees for Culinary Arts, Music, Nursing, and Welding.
- Students must reapply for the scholarship each year.
- Students may receive the scholarship for a maximum of four semesters.
To apply for this scholarship, fill out our scholarship application.