Students at graduation ceremony.

Articulation Agreements & Transfer Guides

Transfer guides and articulation agreements are unique partnerships between Pellissippi State and specific higher education institutions, which make transferring credits to those specific institutions easier. If your degree program has a transfer guide or an articulation agreement with another institution, you can easily transfer your credits to that other institution.

Every agreement is a little different, and each one may have unique requirements, like a minimal GPA or the number of credit hours that can transfer. Some agreements have unique benefits, too, like financial aid at the partnering institution toward your bachelor's degree. To qualify, you must be attending Pellissippi State while the agreement is still in effect.

Your advisor can help answer questions about any transfer guide or articulation agreement that interests you.


Statewide Transfer Pathways

Remember, Pellissippi State students have access to transfer degree pathways that are universal across Tennessee.

Tennessee Transfer Pathways can help you transfer to a Tennessee Board of Regents institution or to some other public universities and colleges in Tennessee. Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association agreements can help you transfer to a private university or college in Tennessee.


Articulation Agreements & Transfer Guides

Ashford University (PDF)


Austin Peay State University

Manufacturing Engineering Technology (PDF)
Mechanical Engineering Technology (PDF)
Nursing (PDF)
Transfer Guide
Equivalency Tables (PDF)


Bellevue University (PDF)

Transfer Guide
Equivalency Transfer Table


Bethel University (PDF)

Transfer Guide
Equivalency Transfer Tables (PDF)


Bryan College (PDF)

Business Administration (PDF)
Business Administration, Human Resources (PDF)
Business Administration, Healthcare (PDF)
Business Administration, Leadership (PDF)
Psychology, A.A. (PDF)
Psychology, A.S. (PDF)
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)


Carson Newman University

Business Administration (PDF)
Early Childhood Education PreK-3 (PDF)
General Studies, A.A. (PDF)
General Studies, A.S. (PDF)
Music (PDF)
Nursing (PDF)
Pre-Nursing (PDF)
Teaching K-5 (PDF)
Transfer Guide
Equivalency Transfer Tables (PDF)
Tennessee Transfer Pathways


East Tennessee State University

Nursing (PDF)
Social Work (PDF)
Dual Admissions Agreement (PDF)
Dual Admissions Intent to Participate Form
Equivalency Transfer Table
Tennessee Transfer Pathways


King University (PDF)

Nursing (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table


Lincoln Memorial University

Accounting (PDF)
Business (PDF)
Business Pre-Law Track (PDF)
General Studies, Fisheries & Biology (PDF)
General Studies, Leadership (PDF)
General Studies, Medical Laboratory Science (PDF)
General Studies, Nursing (PDF)
General Studies, Religion (PDF)
Management (PDF)
Management and Leadership Studies (PDF)
Marketing (PDF)
Medical Technology (PDF)
Nursing (Traditional BSN) (PDF)
Nursing (RN to BSN) (PDF) 
Professional Golf Management (PDF)
Social Work (PDF)
Teaching K-5 (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)


Maryville College (PDF)

Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
Tennessee Transfer Pathways


Middle Tennessee State University (PDF)

Equivalency Transfer Table


Morehead State University (PDF)

Bachelor of Science in Technology Management (PDF)


Nossi College of Art (PDF)


South College

Pharmacy (PDF)
Transfer Guide (PDF)


Tennessee State University

Equivalency Transfer Table


Tennessee Technological University (PDF)

2017-18 Agreement (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
2016-17 Agreement (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
2015-16 Agreement (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
2014-15 Agreement (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
2013-14 Agreement (PDF)
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)


Tennessee Wesleyan College (PDF)

Nursing (PDF)
Transfer Guide
Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)
Scholarships (PTK)


Tusculum College (PDF)

Equivalency Transfer Table (PDF)


The University of Tennessee (PDF)

University of Tennessee Transfer Course Search
University of Tennessee Transfer Transition Guides


Western Governors University

Contact Us

We have Advising personnel on every campus.

Phone: 865.694.6556
Fax: 865.539.7693


Through January 19

Hardin Valley
General & Undecided Students walk-in
Monday-Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.

Pre-Nursing students by appointment only
Click “Ready to Register” in myPellissippi

Education students by walk-in or appointment
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.

Blount County
Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

Division Street
Call 865.971.5200 for availability.

Magnolia Avenue
Walk-in only
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.


Strawberry Plains
Call 865.225.2300 for availability.


Need an advising appointment outside of these regularly scheduled times? Email