The Distinguished Alumni Award is given to a graduate in recognition of significant professional achievement, service to the community and support of the College and/or its Foundation. A plaque will be presented to the recipient during the Fall Commencement Ceremony where he or she will also have the opportunity to address members of the Class of 2017.
Vrondelia (Ronni) Chandler
Nomination Process – Nominations may be made by anyone including you.
- Complete the Nominee Information Form
- Complete a Recommendation Letter for the nominee
- Send all documents to the Alumni Relations office by February 7, 2017
All nominations will be reviewed by an external selection committee comprised of members of the Pellissippi State Foundation Board of Trustees.
The finalists will be interviewed by the selection committee. The 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award winner will speak at the December 2017 commencement ceremony.
Criteria – Nominee must
- Be distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession or life’s work
- Have demonstrated a continued interest in Pellissippi State Community College and/or its Foundation and must have contributed his or her time, talent or other resources to benefit the institution
- Must have completed an Associate's degree at Pellissippi State
Deadline for submission of nomination is February 7, 2017.
Please tell us about the person you would like to nominate. Those with * are required fields.
Please feel free to contact the Alumni Relations office at (865) 539-7242 for more information.