The Distinguished Alumni Award is given to an individual in recognition of significant professional achievement, service to the community and support of the College and/or its Foundation. A plaque will be presented to the recipient during the Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, December 13 where he or she will also have the opportunity to address members of the Class of 2014.
Class of 2004 – Paralegal
Class of 1995 – Legal Assistant Technology
Class of 1976 – Mechanical Engineering Technology
Faculty Member, 1980-2012
Nomination Process – Nominations may be made by anyone including you.
- Complete the Nominee Information Form
- Complete a Recommendation Letter for the nominee
- Send all documents to the Alumni Relations office by April 11, 2014
All nominations will be reviewed by an external selection committee comprised of members of the Pellissippi State Foundation Board of Trustees.
Criteria – Nominee must
- Be distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession or life’s work
- Have demonstrated a continued interest in Pellissippi State Community College and/or its Foundation and must have contributed his or her time, talent or other resources to benefit the institution
Deadline for submission of nomination is Friday, April 11, 2014.
Please tell us about the person you would like to nominate.
Please feel free to contact the Alumni Relations office at (865) 539-7242 for more information.