Open Lab User

Banner Account Requests (FAQ)

How do I get access to Banner, Argos, Automic (UC4), Workflow, DegreeWorks, Spreadsheet Budgeting, or E-print?

Complete the APS Security Request Form found in the College Forms section of the Employee page in myPellissippi.

  1. The person requesting access should complete all the required fields (marked with red star).
  2. If requested permissions are identical to those of an existing employee account, this may be specified by typing the employee username in the "Duplicate security" box.
  3. Please mark the checkbox for each access requested and click the "Next" button at the bottom of the form.
  4. Details for each requested access will appear on subsequent screens.
  5. The requester should continue through all screens and add their electronic signature on the final screen.
  6. At submission, the request will be forwarded to the Helpdesk, who will disseminate the individual request(s) to the appropriate Data Owner(s) and APS Analyst(s).
  7. A member of the APS group will set up the requested security and inform the user by e-mail that the security has been established.