Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a good job after finishing my degree or certificate?
Yes, in fact, our most recent statistics (2015) showed 100 percent placement for APT students.
Can I test out of any APT courses if I feel I already have the competencies?
Students may take a PSCC Credit by Exam for these courses:
- ADMN 1302 - Keyboarding/Formatting I
- ADMN 1306 - Medical Terminology I
- ADMN 1311 - Word Processing I
- ADMN 1313 - Spreadsheet Applications
Students may also take the CLEP exam for INFS 1010 - Computer Applications.
Students who pass the CPS and CAP exams may also get credit for certain Business and Computer Technology courses:
Do you offer short-term certificate programs in addition to the AAS two-year degree?
Yes. We offer the following certificates:
- Electronic Health Records Specialist Certificate
- Medical Insurance Coding and Reimbursement Certificate