More than 3,000 classes available!
We offer more than 3,000 engaging, interactive online classes, including 24-hour professional development courses, recertification classes, and in-depth career training. If you need assistance with our online course catalogs, please call the Business and Community Services office during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Earn continuing education credits (CEUs) and update your skills with fast-paced six-week classes in topics that range from Accounting to Web Design.
- Most classes include 12 lessons for a full 24 hours of instruction, and new sessions start every month.
- Click here to see the complete catalog or copy/paste www.ed2go.com/pstccedu into your web browser.
- Web-based career classes help you build in-demand skills for your profession.
- Career pathways include healthcare & fitness, IT & software development, management, media & design and sustainable energy/going green.
- Click here to see the complete catalog or copy/paste http://careertraining.ed2go.com/pstcc/ into your web browser.
- Progress at your own pace through licensing and exam prep work.
- Courses include Clinical Medical Assistant (CMA), Veterinary Assistant, Google Analytics, Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Prep, and more.
- Click here to see the complete catalog or copy/paste http://pstcc.theknowledgebase.org/ into your web browser.
Online Project Management–The Course™
Prepare for PMP® certification with a complete, online, comprehensive exam prep course co-sponsored by the East Tennessee Chapter of the Project Management Institute.
$895 BUS 653P - Call 865.539.7167 to enroll.
Residential Limited License Online
Residential contractors building homes in the amount of $125,000 or less may attend a community college course to fulfill requirements of Tennessee’s Board for Licensing Contractors. Pellissippi State Community College’s Business and Community Services Department offers this state-approved online course in partnership with @ Home Prep.
$429 ND 326C01 - Call 865.539.7167 to enroll.