The instructor has the primary responsibility for maintenance of academic integrity and can issue appropriate sanctions to student engaged in:
- Presenting academic materials that are not student’s own work
- Taking a test, quiz, or examination for another student
- Providing others with information and/or answers regarding exams, quizzes, homework
- Any of the above occurring within the Web or distance-learning environment
Discuss with academic dean and submit evidence.
If sanction is F or 0 for exercise or exam...
- Meet with student, present evidence and assign appropriate grade and/or sanction for exercise or examination misconduct.
If sanction is F for course...
- Submit evidence and proposed sanction in writing to academic dean.
- Academic dean notifies student in writing of decision and appeal process.
- Refer to Policy 04:02:00 for appeals procedures.