All types of books — from fiction to non-fiction and children’s books to cookbooks — will be available at this year’s Student Scholarship Book Sale at Pellissippi State Community College. The sale, which is held annually, will take place at all five of the college’s campuses during March and April. Proceeds from the sale go directly toward student scholarships.
Bargain hunters may also find collectible magazines like National Geographic, as well as a nice selection of DVDs and CDs. Pellissippi State faculty, staff and students, as well as community members, contributed items for the sale.
Locations, dates and times:
- Blount County Campus — March 28-29, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and March 30, 8 a.m.-noon, second floor main corridor
- Division Street Campus — March 28-29, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. and March 30, 8:30 a.m.-noon, room 118
- Hardin Valley Campus — April 4-5, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. and April 6, 8 a.m.-noon, College Center in the Goins Administration Building
- Magnolia Avenue Campus — April 11-12, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., front lobby
- Strawberry Plains Campus — April 18-19, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., campus lobby
The Student Scholarship Book Sale is sponsored by Pellissippi State’s faculty senate.
For more information about Pellissippi State, visit www.pstcc.edu or call 865-694-6400. To request accommodations for a disability at this event, contact the executive director of Equity and Compliance at 865-539-7401 or email@example.com.
Download this press release: Student Scholarship Book Sale