Get valuable information on health and wellness at no cost by attending the “Healthy Pelli” Health Fair, Feb. 3 at the Magnolia Avenue Campus of Pellissippi State Community College.
The four-hour event brings free health screenings, tips for good health and demonstrations for Pellissippi State students, faculty and staff. The event is open to the public.
Free health screenings include HIV testing (no needles) and blood pressure checks. In its third year, Healthy Pelli offers information on health and wellness from several area experts.
This year’s participants:
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
- Cherokee Health Systems
- Earth Fare
- Helen Ross McNabb & Samaritan Ministries
- Knox County Health Department
- Interfaith Health Clinic
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- TENNder Care Program
- UT Extension Services
- Volunteer State Health Plan
- Brown Chiropractic
- Sexual Assault Center of East Tennessee
- Knoxville Recycling Coalition
Healthy Pelli Health Fair hours are 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The Magnolia Avenue Campus is at 1610 E. Magnolia Ave. For more information, contact Jeanette Myers at (865) 329-3100 or email@example.com.