The Pellissippi State Community College Foundation Board of Trustees has chosen its officers for 2013-14. The Foundation secures financial support for educational and cultural activities that are above and beyond the ongoing operational expenses of Pellissippi State.
Todd Moody will serve as the chair of the board, and Tom Ballard will fill the role of vice chair. Moody is an attorney at Hagood, Tarpy and Cox, PLLC. He earned a bachelor’s in political science and a law degree from the University of Tennessee. Ballard is director of innovation and entrepreneurial activities for Pershing Yoakley & Associates, P.C. He has a bachelor’s degree in communications from UT.
In addition to Moody and Ballard, members of the Executive Committee include
- Andrew Lorenz, secretary
- Rick Rushing, treasurer and chair, Finance Committee
- Heather Overton, parliamentarian
- Sherri Gardner-Howell, chair, Projects Committee
- L. Anthony Wise Jr., president, Pellissippi State
- Joseph Johnson, past chair, Board of Trustees
For more information on the Foundation, visit www.pstcc.edu/foundation or call (865) 694-6528.