Summer has long since slipped away, and the fall and winter holidays are fast approaching. Here is the College’s holiday closing schedule for November:
- Wednesday, Nov. 25 — Non-administrative closing day; employees who take this day off must use annual leave
- Thursday, Nov. 26 — Thanksgiving Day; College closed
- Friday, Nov. 27 — Administrative closing day
- Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 28-29 — College closed
And for December:
- Monday, Dec. 21-Wednesday, Dec. 23 — Non-administrative closing days; employees who take these days off must use annual leave
- Thursday, Dec. 24 — Administrative closing day
- Friday, Dec. 25 — Christmas Day; College closed
- Monday, Dec. 28-Thursday, Dec. 31 — Administrative closing days
- Friday, Jan. 1 — New Year’s Day; College closed
Remember that if you choose to work on a non-administrative closing day (Nov. 25 and Dec. 21-23), you must notify your supervisor and vice president. For payroll purposes, you must sign in and out at the Safety and Security Office in the Goins Administration Building on the Hardin Valley Campus, or at the main office on the respective site campuses.
After the holidays, the College will reopen on Jan. 4.