Culinary students
Instructor assisting student on the computer
Nursing student with Sim man

College Catalog

General Associate's Degrees

Students not following a Tennessee Transfer Pathway or an articulation agreement should plan their program of study in consultation with their Pellissippi State advisor and an advisor at the receiving institution. Tables listing Pellissippi State courses and equivalent courses at four-year colleges and universities in Tennessee are available for use in program planning. The College also has transfer agreements with some private institutions for students with general AA and AS degrees. Links to transfer equivalency tables and to transfer agreements may be found at this site:

Return to The Catalog Index
Return to the Transfer/University Parallel Programs Index