Regents Online Degree Programs
The Tennessee Board of Regents colleges and universities have joined together in offering Regents Online Degree Programs. Courses completed in RODP are entirely online and are completely transferable among all the participating institutions. Students are able to choose the college or university that will award their degree. All 13 TBR two-year colleges deliver and award associate’s degrees, and all six TBR universities deliver and award bachelor’s degrees.
The following RODP degrees are available through Pellissippi State:
- Associate of Applied Science in Professional Studies, concentration in Information Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Early Childhood Education
- Associate of Arts in General Studies (University Parallel)
- Associate of Science in General Studies (University Parallel)
- Associate of Science in General Studies (University Parallel) for Teacher Aides and Paraprofessionals
Students who pursue online programs should be highly motivated, independent, active learners who have good organizational and time management skills. Students should also have the discipline to study without external reminders and be able to adapt to new learning environments.
Visit www.tn.regentsdegrees.org or call 1-888-223-0023 for more information.