Get Started Now! Applying is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Gain Admissions
- Complete application for admission online at www.pstcc.edu/admissions.
- Complete a Cohort Program Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make an appointment with Celeste Evans, Cohorts and Certificate Programs Specialist at email@example.com or call 865.539.7381.
- Submit official high school transcript or GED scores.
- Submit all official college transcripts.
- Submit Hepatitis B immunization form and measles/mumps/rubella/chicken pox immunization form as necessary.
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
- All degree-seeking students should apply for financial aid, which includes scholarships.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.pstcc.edu/financial_aid.
Step 3: Submit Test Scores or Take Entrance Test
- New students must submit valid ACT/SAT scores—valid tests must have been earned within the past three years prior to the first day of class.
- Students with scores below the minimum score on ACT/SAT must take entrance test(s).
- Students with college-level transfer credit in English and math do not have to take entrance test(s).
- To schedule an entrance test(s), call 865.694.6454.