PSCC logo

Pellissippi State HomeProspective StudentsCurrent StudentsFaculty & StaffAlumni & Friends

Current Students: How To Find Your Advisor (PDF)

Contact Us

Advising and Curriculum
10915 Hardin Valley Road
P.O. Box 22990
Knoxville, TN 37933-0990

Hours of Operation

Student Assistance Center
Hardin Valley Campus

Goins Administration Building
Room 123
Monday — Thursday: 8:00am — 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am — 4:30pm (ET)
Closed Saturday and Sunday

     PSCC Home | Advising and Curriculum | Articulation/Transfer | UT


Students completing an articulation agreement will graduate from Pellissippi State and the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Students completing a transfer guide will NOT graduate from Pellissippi State but will graduate from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
New students for fall 2011 and beyond will follow a Tennessee Transfer Path or a general Associate of Arts or Sciences degree program. Articulation agreements are being replaced with these transfer paths. If you have any questions please see your advisor or go to the Student Assistance Center (GN123).

UT at Knoxville Articulation Agreements





Equivalency Transfer Tables

UT at Chattanooga  UT at Knoxville (PSCC courses)  UT at Knoxville (RODP courses)  UT at Martin

UTK Articulation Agreement Policies

External Links to UT:

Chattanooga  Knoxville  Martin

Viewing of some of these pages requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have this application installed, or require an updated version, it is available from Adobe (free of charge).

top of page