Back to Faculty List Page
Federal Community Defender for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee.
Courses I have taught at Pellissippi State:
Academic and Professional Credentials:
- LAW 2120: Criminal Law & Procedure
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence.
University of Tennessee College of Law
Professional Licenses and Affiliations:
Licensed to practice law in all courts in Tennessee
- Licensed to practice in U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, Development Volunteer, Fantasy of Trees
- University of Tennessee Alumni Association, Knox County Board of Directors
- Vanderbilt University, Alumni Interviewer
- Pellissippi State Community College Paralegal Studies Program, Advisory Committee
- Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae Association, Past President, Philanthropy Chair
- Member, YWCA Knoxville Board of Directors