Back to Faculty List Page
I have worked as a paralegal since 1995. I am employed with Lewis, King, Krieg, & Waldrop in Knoxville and work
in the area of insurance defense, including personal injury, product liability and construction.
I am married and we have three sons.
Courses I am teaching at Pellissippi State:
Academic and Professional Credentials:
- LAW 1000: Introduction to Law & Ethics
- LAW 1050: Legal Writing & Analysis
- LAW 1060: Legal Research
- LAW 2600: Technology in the Law Office
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, Paralegal Studies
Pellissippi State Community College
- Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration with concentration in Legal Studies
- Master's Degree, Business Administration, Strayer University (in progress)
Professional Licenses and Affiliations:
- NALA Certified Legal Assistant
- Advanced Certified Paralegal
- Director of Academic Outreach, Smoky Mountain Paralegal Association
- Member, Paralegal Studies Advisory Committee, Pellissippi State Community College
- Past President, Smoky Mountain Paralegal Association
- Lecturer at continuing legal education seminars for paralegals on Basics of Civil Litigation,
Efficient Law Office Operation & Administration,
Preparing a Plaintiff’s Civil Case, and Medicare Subrogation.