Professional Development - Workshops and Media Events
- Visiting industry professionals
- Industry professionals have been hired by PSTCC to train faculty in color management and Photoshop.
- Friday morning Media Technologies workshops
- The MDT faculty members meet Friday mornings and conduct training. These in-house workshops help program faculty and staff connect across their media disciplines, while promoting the idea of convergence within the department. This time is often used to produce our promotional media products.
- Software training includes: InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash, Final Cut Pro, Media Cleaner Pro, Color Calibration, Pro Tools, Video Screen capture, Photoshop, After Effects, Avid, DVD Studio Pro, Motion
- Training seminars and conferences
- Faculty and staff have traveled regionally and nationally for training workshops and conferences.
- Software training seminars include, DVD Studio Pro, Motion, AVID and ProTools, Photoshop.
- Conferences include, the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development, the League for Innovation, and the National Association of Broadcasters.