Fast Forward Checklist
There are several steps students must take in order to enroll in the Pellissippi State Fast Forward program. Students must have all items completed by May 1 for summer and August 5 for fall. The steps are include:
1. Apply to Pellissippi State.
2. Pay the $20.00 application fee.
3. Submit a high school transcript.
4. Submit ACT scores (PLAN scores are permissible for juniors).
5. Submit the Hepatitis B Form.
6. Apply for the Dual Enrollment Grant.
Steps 7 & 8 are for only for students are taking classes at one of our campuses
7. Register for classes.
8. Confirm attendance and pay any outstanding fees. For the summer semester, students taking one 3 hour class at one of our campuses are left with a balance of $29.00 or $36.00 for those taking two 3 hour classes. Students attending a class at their high school would not have a balance since they are not assessed campus access fees. Specific details about tuition and fees can be found here.
Please see the downloadable Fast Forward Checklist for details.
All documentation should be submitted to the Admissions Office at:
10915 Hardin Valley Road
P.O. Box 22990
Knoxville, TN 37933