Dual Enrollment Grant
The link above will take you directly to the Tennessee Student Assistance Corporation (TSAC) web site where you can apply for the dual enrollment grant online. The grant provides up to $300 per class for up to 2 classes per semester. Only juniors and seniors are eligible, and they must meet the eligibility requirements outlined here (for the first class). For details regarding eligibility requirements for a second class (per semester), please follow this link.
Keep in mind the following as you complete the Dual Enrollment Grant application process:
* Write down your username, password and the answers to your security questions.
* You must re-apply for the grant each semester.
* Once you have created a TSAC account you must log back in and then complete the actual grant application for the appropriate semester.
* If you do not apply by the Pellissippi State priority deadline (which will differ from the official TSAC deadline) you may be required to pay for your classes in advance and be reimbursed.
* Keep a copy of the confirmation page at the end of the application for your records.
To be eligible for the grant you must:
1. Apply no later than the TSAC deadline.
2. Select Pellissippi State as your college on the dual enrollment grant application.
3. Maintain a 2.75 GPA for all college courses.
4. Meet Pellissippi State eligibility requirements for the course you wish to take (see Fast Forward home page for details).
For questions concerning your TSAC account, you may reach a TSAC call center representative at 1-800-342-1663.