Engineering and Media Technologies
HAAS Machine
Media Lab

Academic Programs & Concentrations

Engineering Technology Program

You can get your Associate of Applied Science degree in the following concentrations:

In addition, Pellissippi State offers Engineering Science courses that transfer to the University of Tennessee-Knoxville in Engineering.

General Technology Program

Interior Design Technology Program

Media Technologies Program

You can get your Associate of Applied Science degree in the following concentrations:

For more information about these concentrations, please visit the Media Technologies website.

Visit our classrooms and labs located in the Bagwell Center for Media & Art.