Engineering Technology Program
You can get your Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in the following concentrations:
- Automated Industrial Systems (AIS) *
- Civil Engineering (CET)
- Architectural Design Technology Option
- Construction Engineering Technology Option
- Electrical Engineering (EET)
- Industrial Maintenance (IMT)
- Mechanical Engineering (MET)
- Manufacturing (MNF)
- Sustainable Design *
The average completion time by a full time student for each of the above listed degrees
is four semesters or two calendar years.
Degrees listed on the linked Cohort Page may have a different timeframe as described on that page.