Robert Baird, M.A.
Scheduling & Staffing
Fall 2016 schedule
- ENGL 0920 - Composition Fundamentals
- ENGL 1010 - English Composition I
- ENGL 1020 - English Composition II
- ENGL 2110 - Early American Literature
- ENGL 2120 - Modern American Literature
- ENGL 2530 - Introduction to Fiction
- M.A., English, Literature, Criticism, and Textual Studies Concentration, University of Tennessee, 2002
- B.A., English, Literature Concentration, University of Tennessee, 2000
- B.A., Religious Studies, University of Tennessee, 1994
"Make it relevant." Students should understand that their coursework is not limited by the walls of a classroom. I endeavor to make my course material relevant and applicable.