Lawana Day, Ph.D.
Spring 2017 schedule
- ENGL 0920 - Composition Processes
- ENGL 1010 - English Composition I
- ENGL 1020 - English Composition II
- ENGL 2120 - Modern American Literature
- ENGL 2530 - Introduction to Fiction
- Ph.D., English, Victorian Fiction, University of Tennessee-Knoxville, 1992
Thesis: "Thomas Hardy"
- M.A., English, West Texas State University, 1983
Thesis: "Jane Austen"
- B.A., English Education, West Texas State University, 1980
"Deception, Guidance, and Discovery in Browning's 'Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came,'" Selected Papers from The Centennial Symposium Robert Browning and Nineteenth Century Culture Part II: Studies in Browning and His Circle, 1990.
Engaging students in civil, open-minded exploration of and conservation about ideas carries us all beyond the mere acquisition of factual knowledge; it expands and sustains our humanity.