Ines Gibson, M.A.
Portable A, 101D
Fall 2016 schedule
- READ 0900 - Academic & Personal Reading
- ENGL 0920 - Composition Processes
- ENGL 1010 - English Composition I
- ENGL 1020 - English Composition II
- M.A., English, Penn State University-University Park, 1991
- B.A., English, University of Maryland-College Park, 1989
- Broemmel, Amy, Jeannette Wysmierski, and Ines Gibson. “When One Size Does Not Fit All: Making Newberry Literature Accessible for All Students." New England Reading Association Journal 49.2 (2014): 51-58. Print.
Learning comes from within, so give students the tools and the opportunities to make their own discoveries.