Tara E. Lynn, M.A.
Spring 2017 schedule
- ENGL 0920 - Composition Processes
- ENGL 1010 - English Composition I
- Service-Learning ENGL 1010
- ENGL 1020 - English Composition II
- ENGL 2110 - Early American Literature
- ENGL 2120 - Modern American Literature
- ENGL 2210 - Early British Literature
- ENGL 2220 - Modern British Literature
- ENGL 2310 - Early World Literature
- ABD, Ph.D., Drama, Renaissance Literature, University of Tennessee-Knoxville
Thesis: "Codes of Position: Vertical Space on the Early Modern Stage"
- M.A., English, British and Dramatic Literature, Abilene Christian University, 1999
Thesis: "Kinetic Motifs and a Woman of Power: John Webster's The Duchess of Malfi"
- B.A., English Literature and Psychology, Lipscomb University, 1998
"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it within himself." - Galileo