Jeffrey Russell, M.A.
Spring 2017 Schedule
- English 1010
- English 1020
- Learning Support, English
- Ph.D. Doctoral Student, Educational Psychology and Research, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.A., English/Rhetoric and Composition/Writing, Belmont University, 2010
- Post-Bacc., English/Secondary Education Licensure, Middle Tennessee State University, 2007
- B.S., Mass Communication & Journalism, Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
As an instructor, I think it is important that we accept where students are in their educational lives. From that point forward, we can help them overcome challenges, realize goals, and move forward in their lives.
"The Right Kind Of Woman" And/Or Literary Magazine, January 2011
"The Baker's Pick: Four poems from Jeff Russell." Toasted Cheese Literary Magazine, December 2010.