Jeffrey Russell, M.A.
Fall 2014 schedule
- English 1010
- English 1020
- Learning Support, English
- Ph.D. Doctoral Student, Educational Psychology and Research, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- M.A., English/Rhetoric and Composition/Writing, Belmont University, 2010
- Post-Bacc., English/Secondary Education Licensure, Middle Tennessee State University, 2007
- B.S., Mass Communication & Journalism, Middle Tennessee State University, 1999
As an instructor, I think it is important that we accept where students are in the educational lives. From that point forward, we can help them overcome challenge, realize goals, and move forward in their lives.
"The Effects of Reflective Journal Writing as a Tool for Improving Student Success: Making." Tennessee Association for Student Success and Retention Conference. Dickson, TN 2013
"Using Reflective Journaling to Improve Adult Learning in the Community College Classroom." American Association of Adult and Continuing Education 62nd Annual Conference, Lexington, KY, 2013
"Finding Healing Through Writing in Psychotherapy." Trauma: Intersections among Narrative, Science, and Psychoanalysis. Conference. George Washington University. Washington, D.C. 2010
"The Right Kind Of Woman" And/Or Literary Magazine (January 2011)
"The Baker's Pick: Four poems from Jeff Russell." Toasted Cheese Literary Magazine, Dec. 2010.