Audio/Visual Equipment Checkout
A variety of A/V equipment is available for checkout by faculty and staff during our scheduled operating hours. If you have needs at other times, please let us know.
ETS has the following A/V equipment available:
- CD and audiocassette players
- Laptop computers, iPads, and MacBooks (limited quantity and time limit for checkout, see below)
- Small digital cameras
- Remote presenters (wireless "mouse")
- Mobile internet devices (Mifi, hotspot)(limited quantity and time limit for checkout)
Please contact ETS if you have any questions regarding the equipment or its capabilities. ETS staff will train you on the operation of any equipment if you are unfamiliar with its use.
Laptop / Mifi/Hotspot Checkout Guidelines
ETS maintains a small pool of laptops and mifi/hotspots for checkout to faculty and staff for college-related work while traveling and for local use to support college-related presentations and events. The pool was not created to support telecommuting, taking online classes or working from home.
- Local Use: For college-related presentations and events, faculty and staff may check out a laptop and/or mifi/hotspot for 24 hours. Longer checkout times may be arranged with advanced notice by the employee’s supervisor and will depend on current availability of equipment.
- School-Related Travel: For college-related travel, faculty and staff may check out a laptop and/or mifi/hotspot for seven (7) days. Longer checkout times may be arranged with advanced notice by the employee’s supervisor and will depend on current availability of equipment.
- Late Returns: If an employee returns equipment late more than two times in a semester, ETS reserves the right to cancel check out privileges for that person for the remainder of the semester.
ETS is happy to provide this service for faculty and staff and we appreciate everyone’s understanding and adherence to these guidelines so that we can provide equitable support for all the college’s employees.