Multimedia & Audio/Video Support
ETS provides a wide range of support for the audio and video technologies used by Pellissippi State students, faculty and staff. These include:
- Teleconferences/Downlink Services - Please contact the Coordinator of Audio/Video Services to request information regarding hosting downlinks or teleconferences.
- Live Streaming and Recorded Video Archives - ETS streams and/or records many of the presentations and events on campus. You can view the Live Stream or visit the Video Blog for viewing recorded events. (Events are only recorded by request and by permission of the presenter.)
- Audio Visual Checkout and Maintenance Services - a variety of A/V equipment is available for checkout by faculty and staff. You can pick up or return your equipment during our regular operating hours.
- "Flat Panel" Channel - ETS maintains the campus-wide LCD announcement system. If you need an announcement, please complete the Event Request Form and give it to your 25Live Scheduler.
- Remote Video Broadcasting and Streaming: ETS Master Control also maintains the remote video broadcast for the campus. Contact the Coordinator of Audio/Video Services to schedule this service.
- Presentation & Instructional Multimedia Production Support - ETS staff can help faculty enhance their classroom and other professional presentations as well as help with producing multimedia.
- Video Collection for Instruction - ETS houses the Pellissippi State video collection, which is included in the Pellissippi State library catalog.