Using the Multimedia Console with Proxima 8400 Projector
Would you like to see instructions for the other consoles?
FIRST: Turn on the projector
- Press the "ON" button on the remote control
SECOND: Select the device to be projected
- Turn "ON" the computer
- Press "COMPUTER" on the projector remote control and wait while it searches. Press again if computer is not visible
- Press the “power on” button on the Document Camera and the “lighting” button.
- Press "VIDEO" on the projector remote control and wait while it searches. Press "VIDEO" again if document camera is not visible.
VCR (videotape) or DVD
- Turn on the VCR/DVD player, insert the video tape, and it will begin to “PLAY”. (Not ready? Press "STOP" on VCR.)
- Press the “VCR” labeled switch above the VCR.
- Press “VIDEO” on the projector remote control.
- Adjust the volume by single “clicking” on the “speaker” icon on the bottom right of the computer desktop. A sliding button will appear.