Exterior of the Facilities Physical Plant building
Vehicles lined in a row
blue tanks with pipes

Surplus Procedure

College property that is deemed to be obsolete, unusable, or no longer needed by the college, will be classified as Surplus. Property classified as surplus will be sold online in a public auction forum at www.govdeals.com.

If you have property, which needs to be removed, or otherwise processed as Surplus, please submit a service request through your departmental secretary. A Surplus form will need to be filled out and attached to the item(s). These forms are available from the Facilities department, or may be downloaded here.

For items that are no longer needed, but are still in usable condition, you may post an email to FAC_STAFF-L@pstcc.edu, letting people know what you have, and if anyone else needs it, to notify you. For large items that need to be moved to another location, please submit a service request to have the items moved.

For computers, printers, and other computer hardware items that are surplus, please notify the Help Desk at extension 6537, or email helpdesk@pstcc.edu.