How can I pay fees?
Avoid Long Lines - Pay Fees Online!
- Log into your myPellissippi account
- Click on Student tab
- Click on Student Academic Services
- Click on Student Account
- Click on Account Detail for Current Term/Confirm Enrollment/Credit Card or Check Payments
- Select Term and click Submit (a summary of your account appears on the screen)
- Click on Yes, I will attend to confirm your enrollment
- Click on the Payment or Make a Payment box, follow the steps & you are done!!!
- MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express
- Pay fees by credit card on-line! (see above)
- Pay by credit card in person at the Cashier's Office during normal office hours.
- Pellissippi State can no longer accept credit/debit card payments over the phone. Due to increased regulations regarding privacy and security/identity theft, credit/debit card payments must be made in person or on the web.
- Authorized users please click here.
- Personal check or money order
- Pay fees by check on-line! (see above).
- Pay by check or money order in person at the Cashier's Office during normal office hours.
- Mailed checks should be made payable to Pellissippi State, include the Student ID number on the face of the check, and be mailed to the Cashier's Office, P.O. Box 22990, Knoxville, TN 37933.
- An after hours drop box is located at the Cashier's window at the Hardin Valley Campus and Blount County Campus ONLY. Include the Student ID number on the face of the check or money order. (Please do not leave cash.)
- Cash - Please do not mail cash.
- Financial Aid Credits
Federal Pell Grant, Federal SEOG, TSAA, loan programs, Veterans Benefits, and various scholarships are offered. Payment of fees with financial aid is authorized by the student's acceptance of an offered award. For more information please contact the Financial Aid Office at 865-694-6565.
- Fee Waivers and PC 191s
Fee waivers are available for full-time employees of the Tennessee Board of Regents, University of Tennessee systems and the State of Tennessee executive, judicial or legislative branches. The waiver allows enrollment into one course per semester provided the employee registers for the course AFTER the priority registration period as defined by the College. More information
A completed fee waiver should be submitted each semester to meet fee payment deadlines but must be submitted by the fee waiver deadline to be accepted for the semester. Fee waivers do not apply to continuing education programs.
- Fee Discounts
Spouse and dependents of the employees of the Tennessee Board of Regents and University of Tennessee educational systems may register at any time and receive a 50 percent discount on fees, provided the dependents are 26 years or under in age. Appropriate forms to request this discount are available at the employee's work location. More information
Dependents of employees of the state of Tennessee and dependents of certified public school employees (NOTE: spouses do not receive discounts) may register at any time and receive a 25 percent discount on fees, provided the dependents are 23 years or under in age. Appropriate forms to request this discount are available at their work location or Pellissippi State. More information
A completed fee discount form should be submitted each semester to meet fee payment deadlines but must be submitted by the fee waiver deadline to be accepted for the semester. Fee discounts do not apply to continuing education programs.
- Reduced Rate Registration - Student 60+ Years of Age/Permanently Disabled.
Under T.C.A. Section 49-7-113, people with permanent disabilities and Tennessee residents 60 or older are eligible to enroll in courses on a space-available basis for audit without payment of maintenance, campus access, student government, student recreation center, technology and late fees. The application fee and all applicable special course fees are charged. People with permanent disabilities and Tennessee residents 65 years of age or older are eligible to enroll in courses on a space-available basis for credit without payment of maintenance, campus access, student government, student recreation center, technology and late fees. A service fee not to exceed $70 per semester, will be charged. The application fee and all applicable special course fees are charged. People with permanent disabilities must contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office to be certified as eligible for either program. Senior citizens must see the Cashier's Office to be certified as eligible for either program. People with permanent disabilities and senior citizen discounts do not apply to continuing education programs.
- Sponsored Payments
Upon receipt of authorization from a third party sponsoring agency, such as, Vocational Rehabilitation, Veteran's Administration, Private Industry Council, TRA, the armed forces, private companies, etc., the student must officially confirm that they are going to attend classes through their myPellissippi self-service account. All fee payment deadlines must be met to avoid deletion of the student schedule.
- Deferred Payment Plan
Pellissippi State offers deferred fee payment options to eligible students. The deferred payment plan applies to all fee charges and requires an initial payment equal to a $20 service fee plus 50 percent of the student account balance (after deducting financial aid). The remaining balance due is payable in two equal installments later in the semester. A late fee of $25 per payment is charged if the college does not receive payment by the due date. Note: Students may still owe a balance even after completely withdrawing from all classes. The deferred payment plan is not offered during the summer sessions. More information about the deferred payment plan