Delinquent Account Payment Arrangements
Pellissippi State offers a delinquent account payment agreement for outstanding debts owed to the college. THIS IS NOT FOR PAYMENT OF FEES. Please see Deferred Payment Plan to make payments on fees.
Important Information - Please Read Carefully
- Monthly payments are always due by the last working day of each month.
- Making payments is the responsibility of the student. Pellissippi State DOES NOT mail monthly statements.
- Student accounts will remain on hold until the debt is paid in full.
- If a payment is missed, the balance of the account will be submitted to an outside collection agency for further collection to include all collection costs acquired.
- Payment agreements are activated ONLY if ALL of the following criteria are met:
- The first payment MUST be accompanied with the signed payment agreement.
- Payments MUST be set at a minimum of $50.00 per month.
- For questions, please contact Brenda Johnson at 865-694-6613.
- Click here to download and print Pellissippi State's payment agreement