Welcome To The Financial Aid Office!
Frequently Used Links
- Confirm My Schedule/Pay Fees
- Costs: Tuition & Fees
- Electronic Refund/Direct Deposit
- Entrance/Exit Loan Counseling
- FAFSA - Create/Correct Online
- HOPE Lottery Student Portal (TSAC)
- Locate Your Loan History
- Master Promissory Note
- Net Price Calculator
- Payment Due Dates
- Request Tax Transcript Online
- Veterans Affairs Information
Financial Aid Office Mission Statement
The mission of the Financial Aid Office at Pellissippi State is to assist students who would find it difficult to attend college without financial assistance. Financial aid personnel are available to furnish information on grants, scholarships, work programs, loans and deadline dates; to assist students with the application process; and to work with students to resolve financial problems that may hinder the achievement of their academic goals.