Apply for VA Education Benefits
Steps To Apply for VA Benefits with PSCC
- Complete a PSCC admissions application by clicking here.
- After receiving your PNumber (PSCC Student ID number), please fill out the Veterans Affairs Welcome Form.
- Submit required documentation to the Veterans Affairs office at email@example.com or fax to 865-539-7691.
- Please inform our office of financial resources.
- Please check your myPellissippi account for outstanding requirements.
- Once your file is complete, please e-mail the VA School Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have registered for classes.
Required Items to Initiate Benefits for New and Transfer Students
|Chapters||Required Items to Initiate Benefits for New and Transfer Students|
(Chapter 33 Transfer of Benefits)
|X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Certificate of Eligibility*|
|X||X||X||X||X||DD 214: Certificate of Release of Active Duty (if you are the Veteran)|
|X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Change of Program/Place of Training: Form 22-1995 for chapter 30, 33, 1606, 1607. Form 22-5495 for chapter 35. (Prior benefits recipients only)|
|X||X||VA File Number|
|X||X||X||X||X||X||X||Financial Resources Acknowledgement Form|
|X||X||X||X||X||X||X||All transcripts from previous institutions|
*We will start a file without the Certificate of Eligibility (except for VRAP) until it is received by the student.