Uniform with honors and medals
American flags
Female veteran in uniform looking to the left

Chapter 31 (VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment)

  1. Please complete a Disclosure form (so that the VA office may communicate with your VAVR counselor) by following these instructions: http://www.pstcc.edu/records/_files/pdf/
  2. Request your VA Vocational Rehabilitation counselor email an approval certificate (28-1905) to the Office of Veterans Affairs at veterans@pstcc.edu.
  3. Once you have registered for classes, you must request to be certified each semester in order to receive your benefits. To submit a request, please complete the VA Certification Request Form (see Form Submission instructions below).

Form Submission Instructions

How to Submit a Request for VA Certification