Uniform with honors and medals
American flags
Female veteran in uniform looking to the left

Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill™, Transfer of Benefits [TEB])

  1. Complete the VA Welcome Form (see Form Submission instructions below).
  2. Submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility for the Post 9/11 GI Bill™, Chapter 33 to PSCC’s Office of Veterans Affairs. To obtain a Certificate of Eligibility, please complete the VA form 22-1990e the VONAPP (https://www.vets.gov).
  3. If you have used your GI Bill™ education benefits at another school, please complete a VA form 22-1995 (Change of Institution and/or Program) through the VONAPP (https://www.vets.gov) and submit it to the VA Regional Processing Office in St. Louis. A printed copy of the completed form must also be submitted to PSCC’s Office of Veterans Affairs. 
  4. Once you have registered for classes, you must request to be certified each semester in order to receive your benefits. To submit a request, please complete the VA Certification Request Form (see Form Submission instructions below).

Form Submission Instructions

How To Submit VA Welcome Form

How to Submit a Request for VA Certification