Tuition and Fee Deferment
Tuition and fee deferment is available to qualified benefit recipients by completing a deferment form each semester prior to the fee payment deadline. By signing a derment form, the deferment serves as confirmation of your class schedule. Forms are available from the School Certifying Official on campus.
By signing the VA Deferment Form, you understand and agree to the following:
- I will pay the maintenance fees/tuition and other fees as billed for the given semester before my account is cleared at PSCC.
- I will contact the business officer to make payment arrangements once education benefits are being received.
- Your classes WILL NOT be dropped for failure to make payment; however, non-payment will result in the college withholding services including grades, transcripts, and future registration until the account balance is paid in full.
- If you fail to pay my account balance in full, your account will be submitted to an outside collection agency and you will be responsible for all collection costs acquired.
- Complete withdrawal from all classes DOES NOT release you from debt obligation.