Everyday, your generosity helps us improve the lives of Pellissippi State students.
The Pellissippi State Foundation's goal is to develop friends and funds for support of the educational, cultural and service goals of Pellissippi State Community College.
The Foundation helps promote excellence for the College by securing financial support for special educational and cultural activities, as well as for ongoing operational expenses.
The Foundation was chartered in the State of Tennessee in 1982 as a not-for-profit organization. It gained tax-exempt status as a 501(c)(3) corporation in March 1983. It is governed by a board of volunteers including representatives of business, education, and industry; community leaders; and donors.
Giving Tuesday is a day to give on Tuesday, December 2. This year, Pellissippi State is focusing Giving Tuesday efforts on the Homeless Student Scholarship and the new Veteran Student Support Fund. Donations to any of our scholarships will count toward our goal of $25,000.
Just like the retail stores that open earlier every year for Black Friday, we have our website ready for giving now. (https://giving.pstcc.edu)
Watch our #GivingTuesday video!
Spread our message and be a social media ambassador:
- Follow the PSCC Foundation on Twitter
- Follow Pellissippi State Community College on Twitter
- Follow Pellissippi State Alumni and Friends on Facebook
- Follow Pellissippi State Community College on Facebook
Get ready to retweet, share and create your own messages!
Would you like to take an “unselfie”? Download and print the template here!
- Print the Giving Tuesday Donor document
- In the blank space, tell us why you give
- Have someone take your picture
- E-mail your “unselfie” to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share your generosity through our social media outlets.