2013 Internal Campaign
During the past four years alone, you, along with all of us, have given monetary support to this institution upwards of $225,000. You have also been part of our many successes. Note but a few of these achievements of 2012 and take a moment to be proud:
- Graduation—a record 1,103 associate's degrees were awarded.
- Fall semester, more than 10,500 credit students enrolled.
- Ninety-four percent of our A.A.S. graduates were hired into a position in their field or continued their education at a four-year institution.
- The Strawberry Plains Campus opened in August, welcoming more than 200 new students.
- The Pellissippi State Foundation awarded 505 scholarships.
- The College received more than $4 million through private funding, pledges, businesses and grants.
We have come a long way since 1974! And today we have a significant opportunity to be a part of helping our students succeed into the future. Your participation in the Glad to Give Internal Campaign is vital - even more than how much you give.
It's simple to participate...
- Choose where you would like your money to go. There are 75-plus funds listed on the pledge form.
- Complete the form. If you are a recurring donor, complete the form only if you want to make changes.
- Return the form today to the Foundation office, Goins Building, Room 204A.
You appreciate the value of a college education. You understand the significance of your gift to our students.
So please join your friends and colleagues and become a part of the internal giving effort.