Thank you for your interest in a position at Pellissippi State.
To assist with your career search, the application process was streamlined by creating an online application that enables you to search and apply for positions in a web-based environment. This system enables you to
- View and apply for job postings online in a secure, web-based environment.
- Maintain an online employment application and track the status of the positions for which you have applied.
- Search and apply for positions from any location with Internet access at any time.
Click on the link below, then select "Pellissippi State Community College" to view open positions
- Navigate to the Job applicant site select Login in the left hand margin and enter your username and password.
- If you require assistance with your username or password, please contact us using contact information on the left.
Important Notice Regarding Document Attachments for Applications
- Please note, our Office does not provide the service to scan, upload or attach documents to applications.
- We have a computer and scanner available at the Hardin Valley Campus library for this purpose, if needed.
- Alternatively, applicants can use services like Kinkos/FedEx or Internet cafes for these services.
Note: See individual departments for temporary, part-time positions.
Pellissippi State seeks individuals who value and contribute to various facets of diversity including, but not limited to, race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, gender, socioeconomic background, religion, sexual orientation/gender identity, veteran status, and disability. A TBR Institution/An AA/EEO College.
Pellissippi State Community College Annual Crime Report
In compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act, the college completes and makes available an Annual Crime Report. You may request a copy of the report from the Safety & Security office located in the Goins Building, Room 101 at the Hardin Valley Campus or in the main offices of the Division Street, Magnolia Avenue, and Blount County campuses. The report can also be accessed on the Pellissippi State Safety & Security web page at: http://www.pstcc.edu/pdf/security_report.pdf.