The mission of the Human Resources department is to
- Anticipate, and be responsive to the changing needs of the College and the employees who work within it.
- Serve as an internal advisor viewed as open-minded, fair, professional and efficient.
- Recruit, develop, and retain employees who possess the skills and vision of the College.
- Seek the opportunity to make positive changes to compensation, benefits, and reward and recognition programs.
- Provide training and development opportunities to its employees.
- Support equal opportunity and non-discrimination in education and employment.
- Increase employment and educational opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability status, or veteran status.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies and legislation.
Evacuation Procedures (PDF)
Evacuation Form (Online version)
Note: Information specific to Pellissippi State employees is on MyPellissippi. Choose "Employees" tab, and then Human Resources & Affirmative Action.