Pellissippi State Community College

Pellissippi State HomeProspective StudentsCurrent StudentsFaculty & StaffAlumni & Friends
AdmissionsFinancial AidAbout Pellissippi State

spring 09 registration- apply now

View the Enrollment Guide

Contact Us

10915 Hardin Valley Road
P.O. Box 22990
Knoxville, TN 37933-0990
Main: 865/694-6400

    PSCC Home | Photo ID Cards

Who should get an ID card?
All credit students and full-time and contract faculty and staff must have a photo identification card to use campus services.

Pellissippi Campus:
Photo ID cards can be obtained at the following locations:

Student Life Center, Goins 141
Monday-Friday - 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Student Recreation Center (SRC)
Monday-Thursday - 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.

Blount County Center, Division Street Campus & Magnolia Avenue Campus:
Photo ID cards can be obtained at the following locations:

Educational Resources Center (ERC)
Monday-Thursday - 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Closed Saturdays.

Photo ID Cards

What do I need to get an ID card?
Your P (Pellissippi) number and a photo ID.

How much does it cost?
The first ID card is free, and a replacement is $10.

Why do I need an ID card?
A photo ID enables Safety and Security to identify you in an emergency. The ID also gives you access to the following:

What do I do if I lose my ID card or find someone else's?
If you find someone's card, take it to Security. To replace your card, go to the Cashier and pay the replacement fee, then take your receipt to one of the ID production sites listed.

Can I give my ID card to someone else to use?
No. Using someone else's ID card or allowing someone to use your ID is a violation of Pellissippi State and Tennessee Board of Regents regulations.

Do I have to validate my card each semester?
No. Validation occurs automatically for current students and employees. Employees must turn in their IDs if their employment ends.

For more information:

Student Life and Recreation
(865) 694-6555,

Human Resources
(865) 694-6607


top of page