Who should get an ID card?
All credit students and full-time and contract faculty and staff must have a photo identification card to use campus services.
Student Life Center, Goins 141
Student Recreation Center (SRC)
Blount County Center, Division Street Campus & Magnolia Avenue Campus:
What do I need to get an ID card?
Your P (Pellissippi) number and a photo ID.
How much does it cost?
The first ID card is free, and a replacement is $10.
Why do I need an ID card?
A photo ID enables Safety and Security to identify you in an emergency. The ID also gives you access to the following:
- Developmental Studies math lab
- Learning and Testing Center (tutoring, etc.)
- Library services
- Student Recreation Center
- Student Life and Recreation programs
- Media Center (Educational Technology Services)
- Employee access to campus buildings after hours and on Sundays
- Discounts from area businesses
What do I do if I lose my ID card or find someone else's?
If you find someone's card, take it to Security. To replace your card, go to the Cashier and pay the replacement fee, then take your receipt to one of the ID production sites listed.
Can I give my ID card to someone else to use?
No. Using someone else's ID card or allowing someone to use your ID is a violation of Pellissippi State and Tennessee Board of Regents regulations.
Do I have to validate my card each semester?
No. Validation occurs automatically for current students and employees. Employees must turn in their IDs if their employment ends.
For more information:
Student Life and Recreation
(865) 694-6555, firstname.lastname@example.org
top of page