International Peer Mentor Programs
The International Peer Mentor Program provides peer mentors to new international students during their adjustment to life in the U.S. and at Pellissippi State Community College during their first semester on campus. Mentors serve as a reassuring voice of support and information for the new students by meeting one-on-one with new international students.
- To offer hospitality to our newest international students
- To serve as a source of cultural information about life in the U.S
- To serve as a source of information about institutional procedures
- To connect international students to campus and community resources (people, offices, services, businesses, etc.)
- To introduce international students to other college students
Please submit application to Patricia Higgins in Goins Admissions Office or by email: email@example.com.