Change of Status

If your original reason for coming to the United States changes, you may be required to change you nonimmigrant status to a different one before you lawfully begin to engage in the activities you want to pursue. Please view the options below.

F1 Status

F2 Status

Contact Us

portrait of female
Patricia J. Higgins, PDSO

International Admissions Specialist
Tennessee Consortium for International Studies
Fax: 865-539-7660
Goins Administration Building, Room 106
Hardin Valley Campus