Group of students representing different countries

Transferring from Pellissippi State

To transfer from Pellissippi State Community College, an F-1 student must notify an international student advisor in International Student Coordinator of the intent to transfer by completing this form, paying any outstanding balances due to Pellissippi State Community College, demonstrating admission to a new institution, and indicating a Transfer Release Date.


A student who is maintaining status may transfer to another SEVIS-approved school if both of the following conditions are met:

  • You are in valid F-1 student status at Pellissippi State Community College. If you are out-of-status, you must apply for reinstatement or depart the U.S. and re-enter on a new initial I-20 issued by your new school.
  • You are currently enrolled at Pellissippi State Community College. If you are a new student, you have reported to ISC.


NOTE: You can stay in the United States when transferring as long as you begin classes at the new institution in the next available term or within five months of the last day of classes at Pellissippi State Community College, whichever comes first.


Please complete and return the Transferring Out form (PDF) and required documentation to the International Admissions Specialist.

Contact Us

portrait of female
Patricia J. Higgins, PDSO

International Admissions Specialist
Tennessee Consortium for International Studies
Fax: 865-539-7660
Goins Administration Building, Room 106
Hardin Valley Campus